Every Week I’ll be posting a new chapter of my online video course: Keyshot for Beginners. Find “Chapter 14 – Bonus 3: Creating a Custom Ambient Occlusion Pass” down below!
In Bonus 3 for the beginner’s course for Keyshot, I will demonstrate how you can create your own custom Ambient Occlusion (AO) pass in Keyshot. This method will provide you a lot more flexibility in creating an AO pass than choosing the standard render pass option in Keyshot’s render window.
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
Thank you for watching my video. If you would like to support me and my channel, you can do so through any of the options down below:
👉 Purchase the Course video’s for offline viewing and/or the Project files to be able to work along with the course video’s (see the complete content below):
- 4,5 hours of voice overed, step by step, instructional videos in their original 4k quality resolution at 60 fps. Screen captured straight out of Keyshot and Photoshop.
- 15 chapters, with each chapter subdivided into subchapters where relevant.
- Video of each chapter as a whole (15 videos) and each subchapter (75 Videos) provided as a separate video, for your viewing convenience.
- Models: Various versions of the Drone model as featured in the instructional videos:
- Low poly – OBJ and FBX format versions
- High poly – OBJ and FBX format versions
- Textures: All Textures as featured in the instructional videos (free Poliigon textures obtained separately here)
- Scenes: Keyshot 11 final Drone scene .bip file.
- Images: All renders as featured in the instructional videos:
- Drone with water effects
- Ambient Occlusion Pass
- Drone mask
- Propellers mask
- Front screen mask
- Images: Photoshop 2021 final edits .psd file for the Drone render and Drone render with water effects, as featured in the instructional videos.
GET IN TOUCH
✉ If you would like personal tutoring classes, if you have business inquiries or just general inquiries, drop me an e-mail at: email@example.com