Every Week I’ll be posting a new chapter of my online video course: Keyshot for Beginners. Find “Chapter 13: Rendering” down below!
To render our image is the penultimate aspect for each project in Keyshot. It is the final thing we are working towards. How we can set all the output settings and options for our render, and how we can perform the render in Keyshot, is what I will be showing you in this chapter of the beginner’s course for Keyshot.
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
Thank you for watching my video. If you would like to support me and my channel, you can do so through any of the options down below:
👉 Purchase the Course video’s for offline viewing and/or the Project files to be able to work along with the course video’s (see the complete content below):
- 4,5 hours of voice overed, step by step, instructional videos in their original 4k quality resolution at 60 fps. Screen captured straight out of Keyshot and Photoshop.
- 15 chapters, with each chapter subdivided into subchapters where relevant.
- Video of each chapter as a whole (15 videos) and each subchapter (75 Videos) provided as a separate video, for your viewing convenience.
- Models: Various versions of the Drone model as featured in the instructional videos:
- Low poly – OBJ and FBX format versions
- High poly – OBJ and FBX format versions
- Textures: All Textures as featured in the instructional videos (free Poliigon textures obtained separately here)
- Scenes: Keyshot 11 final Drone scene .bip file.
- Images: All renders as featured in the instructional videos:
- Drone with water effects
- Ambient Occlusion Pass
- Drone mask
- Propellers mask
- Front screen mask
- Images: Photoshop 2021 final edits .psd file for the Drone render and Drone render with water effects, as featured in the instructional videos.
GET IN TOUCH
✉ If you would like personal tutoring classes, if you have business inquiries or just general inquiries, drop me an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org